Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day Thirty-Six


Sent by: Green Tortuga
From: Seattle
Notes: This card was sent to me by my friend Ryan, who kindly sends me cards from various places he visits.  He even included an Olympic stamp because, as he put it, I have "an unhealthy obsession" with the Olympics.  Oh yeah, Ryan?  Well, I think you have an unhealthy obsession with walking!




Sent by: hatikvah
From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ID number: CA-98733
Notes:  On this card, you can see Casa Loma, City Hall, Old City Hall, the Parliament building, and the CN Tower and the Roger's Centre.  I have visited Casa Loma, which was beautiful, and the Roger's Centre back when it was known as the SkyDome. The temperature was in the 90's while I was there in 1995.  That wasn't as bad as the 105+ temperatures back home though!

No comments :