Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day Thirty-Two

It's been a month since I've started blogging postcards again, and you know what?  I've had it.  I'm done.  I don't want to do this anymore.  I'm sick of it and the time it takes out of my incredibly busy schedule.

You know what else??


































APRIL FOOLS!!!  Yeah right, like I have a busy life. ;)






Sent by: Moon77
From: Brest, Belarus
ID number: BY-14588
Notes:  This is the railroad station in Brest, Belarus, which is on the main rail line between Berlin and Moscow.  This is also my last Belarusian card for now, and that's no April Fool. 

4 comments :

wassamatta_u said...

Ya know, you actually had me pouting for a moment there!

Kristin aka Trekkie Gal said...

A pouting moose...I bet that is a sight to see!

Ryan said...

I totally believed it for a moment, but I didn't get a chance to read the post about April 2nd and it's NOT April Fools anymore! And I totally believe that posting postcards on a daily business can be a chore. *nodding*

However, I was a little surprised you'd post about it! =)

-- Ryan

Kristin aka Trekkie Gal said...

Actually, it's not so bad. I'm writing the entries and scheduling them, so there is no real pressure on a daily basis to make sure that I do them...other than my daily to-do list app on my phone. :) But right now, I have posts scheduled through May 31, so even if I decided to skip a few days, my readers (basically you and wassa) will be none the wiser (especially wassa).