Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day One Hundred Twenty-Three


Sent by: Soray
From: Germany
ID number: DE-594061
Notes: This card shows two "Waterfalls of the World" - Niagara Falls on the border between the U.S. and Canada, and a waterfall in or near Neustadt am Rübenberge, in north central Germany.  It seems to me that Niagara is just a bit more impressive...

This is the first card that Soray sent through Postcrossing.  I have been the recipient of a number of 'first' cards.  It always pleases me a little that I am the first person that those people 'met' through Postcrossing.

2 comments :

Ryan said...

I get a "This photo is private" error where the photo is supposed to be....

Kristin aka Trekkie Gal said...

I usually make the card public the day the blog entry posts. I had no internet at work this afternoon, so I couldn't do it then. After going out to dinner with a couple of people from work, I come home to find...no internet (it worked when I was home for lunch). It took me forever to try to make the card public on my phone because my phone sucks.