Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day Two Hundred Thirty-Two

USA US-775212 received 08-07-2010

Sent by: hypostomus
From: Bridgeport, CT, USA
ID number: US-775212
Notes: I don't know about you, but it looks to me like that guy and his dog might be in a bit of trouble!  The sender picked this card for me because she didn't have any cards that matched my request list, but one of my requests is cards from aquariums, and what do you see in aquariums?  No, not dogs.  Fish!


USA US-1202973 received 07-22-2011

Sent by: postcardsss
From: Martinsburg, WV, USA
ID number: US-1202973
Notes: I'm sure you know that I geek a lot of things.  If you didn't know that, there are plenty of hints all over this blog.  I also like to read, and this card is an ad for geekthelibrary.org, so I think it all ties together rather well.

No comments :