Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day Two Hundred Sixty

Taiwan TW-281062 received 04-15-2011

Sent by: EmmaHuang
From: Taiwan
ID number: TW-281062
Notes: There isn't much I can say about this very nice drawing of a train.  The captions on the back of the card in what I'm guessing is Chinese, which I have no hope of translating. The sender's entire message was about the TV show House, which was still on the air at the time she sent this card.  That was a good show.



USA US-1122126 received 05-20-2011

Sent by: sweetsaltfish
From: New York, USA
ID number: US-1122126
Notes: I'm not sure this cards shows ALL of the animals in the zoo, but it certainly does show a lot of them.  I see a hippo, a tiger, a koala, a jaguar, a chimpanzee, a giraffe, a panda, a macaw, a lion, a couple of orangutans, a gorilla, two elephants, a cheetah, two rhinos and two zebras.  Certainly they are some of the most popular animals in the zoo. What's your favorite?

2 comments :

Helen said...

House is still on here in Japan! I missed it all because I was here, so I was delighted when a national channel began to run it. We're somewhere in season 6 or 7 I believe.

wassamatta_u said...

I like Moose.