Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day Three Hundred Thirty-Three

Georgia - Greetings from Georgia

Sent by: deltiologist
From: Georgia, USA (at the time)
For: Private swap
Notes: I think this is the last card my from swap with Chris.  The back of the card as a list of facts about the state of Georgia (area, capital, nickname, motto, etc.), but it doesn't tell me what is actually pictured on the card.  I will, however, endeavor to figure it out.  The upper right is obviously the state capitol building in Atlanta.  The bottom left actually does say what it is - the Tybee Island Lighthouse.  I'm going to guess that the golf course on the upper left is Augusta National, where The Masters Tournament is held every year.  The stadium on the bottom has a big baseball sign in front of it, so I'd hazard to say that it is Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves.  And finally on the bottom right is The Big Chicken outside the KFC restaurant in Marietta, GA.  

No comments :