Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Finland FI-1069272 receieved 04-18-2011

Sent by: MillaMagia
From: Helsinki, Finland
ID number: FI-1069272
Notes: Cute, right? I just wish I could figure out how to get the metallic lettering and the glitter to show up on the scan.




Happy Easter - Eggs and Flowers

Sent by: Susa
From: Estonia
For: Happy Easter Tag
Notes: As a kid, I preferred my Easter baskets to be filled with candy.  Now, though, I'd definitely take a basket filled with purple flowers, especially because purple is my favorite color.




Netherlands NL-151355 received 03-31-2009

Sent by: Blynn
From: Netherlands
ID number: NL-151355
Notes: This is actually not a postcard - it's a greeting card.  The entire front of the card is covered in glitter, and the chick is on a spring so that it stands out from the front of the card.  I had to hold the scanner lid down as I scanned it so that it would lay flat.

No comments :