Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I'm Heading Straight to Alberta

Canada - Roadside Attractions, Alberta

Sent by: Quahtreenuh
From: Alberta, Canada
For: North America Meets the World Round Robin - Group 616
Notes: According to the back of the card, these are considered roadside attractions up in Alberta.  WOW!  Such exciting stuff!  I must go and see what other exciting things they have up there.

But seriously, I realize that the card is probably a little (or a lot) tongue-in-cheek.  Quahtreenuh admits that her province has a bit of a reputation for being rednecks and cowboys.  Clearly they embrace that and are maybe even a little proud of it.

Edit: Oops!  Apparently I scheduled today's post for 2:00 CDT instead of 5:00 CDT like my other weekday posts.  I wonder if anyone else noticed.

1 comment :

Ryan said...

Yeah, I totally didn't notice. *shaking head*