Wednesday, April 1, 2015

No More Postcards

Bulgaria BG-37133 received 05-24-2014

Sent by: zorirasheva
From: Bulgaria
ID number: BG-37133
Notes: After receiving almost 1,000 official Postcrossing cards, and hundreds more through swaps, tags and round robins, it is unusual for me to receive a card from a new country.  This card is one of those rare exceptions - the first (and only) card I have ever received from Bulgaria.  It shows scenes from the town of Varshets (or Varshetz) in northwestern Bulgaria. The town is known for its curative mineral springs, and I believe the building at the top of the card is part of one of the town's two spa centers.

I'm sure you've already figured it out, but the title of this post is just a bit of April Fools fun.

3 comments :

wassamatta_u said...

Whew!!!! Had me WORRIED there!

Kaaren said...

Fooled me.

Kaaren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.