Friday, May 15, 2015

Language Lesson

South Korea KR-36549 received 04-30-2012

Sent by: Sunnyt12
From: South Korea
ID number: KR-36549
Notes: This is only the second card I've received from South Korea.  This card doesn't give any clue as to the location pictured, but I'd hazard a guess that it is some sort of a temple as it looks similar to other Asian temples that I have seen.  Sun-Hee, the sender, wrote my name in Korean characters.  I can't recreate it here, but I think I'll just stick to my American name.  She also wrote "Have a nice day" in Korean.  You can see for yourself what that looks like on Google Translate.  Actually, I just realized that my name translates as well, and it looks remarkably similar to what she wrote.  Do you think she copied it from Google Translate?

No comments :