Sunday, June 14, 2015

Movie Time

Germany DE-3233586 received 06-12-2014

Sent by: Suse16
From: Mülheim, Germany
ID number: DE-3233586
Notes: I have never seen any of the Hangover movies.  They really don't appeal to me.  I much prefer an action-adventure or a sci-fi movie to a screwball comedy.  Clearly someone like these films, though, as they did make three of them.  The caption at the top of the card translates to "I swore I would never come back!", according to Google Translate.  I looked on IMDB, and the exact quote from the movie, as said by Ed Helms' character, is "I told myself, I would never come back."



UK GB-560537 received 07-09-2014

Sent by: ThePies
From: Watford, England, United Kingdom
ID number: GB-560537
Notes: Monsters vs. Aliens is a movie that I've seen.  I do enjoy animated movies, particularly those by Dreamworks and Disney/Pixar.  This character, B.O.B., was voiced by Seth Rogan.  It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I seem to remember that physically, he had a lot of similarities to Jello. I'm not actually sure if he is a monster or an alien.  Maybe he's an alien monster?

No comments :