Friday, June 12, 2015

Say Cheese...Pancakes!!

Belarus - Syrninki (Cheese Pancakes)

Sent by: Delacrua
From: Smarhon', Belarus
For: North America Meets the World Round Robin - Group 608
Notes: While I don't specifically ask for recipe cards, I do ask for food cards, especially food typical of the country the sender is from.  That means, I occasionally do receive recipe cards like this one.  These syrniki, or cheese pancakes, do look fairly easy to make, so I may try them at some point in the future.  And it does say "Serve them with sour cream", which sounds really good to me.  I looooooove sour cream!  The only problem I see with the recipe, besides figuring out how to measure cottage cheese in grams, is that it calls for one packet of baking (or should I say backing) powder.  How much baking powder is in a packet??

1 comment :

Goofy girl said...

Sounds good! Happy aq day btw!!!