Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Bridge To Somewhere

USA US-2726765 received 04-08-2014

Sent by: dakohler1315
From: Martinez, California, USA
ID number: US-2726765
Notes: This is another one of those incredibly annoying postcards with no caption on it.  Seriously, postcard manufacturers, how hard is it to write a freaking caption so we know what the heck we are looking at????  Obviously, this is a bridge in California, but I don't know for sure which one.  I am 99% sure it is NOT the Golden Gate Bridge, based on what I can see of the support tower.  It might be the Bay Bridge, connecting San Francisco with Oakland, but without a better view of the shapes in that support tower, I can't say for certain.  The lighting, while very pretty, is also a hindrance, as it doesn't allow me to see the color of the bridge either.  

No comments :