Friday, July 24, 2015

Bazinga!

The Big Bang Theory Quotes

Sent by: TravelWithMe
From: Lamar, Colorado, USA
For: US to US Alphabetical Tag
Notes: For the US to US Alphabetical Tag, the first person sent a card that had something to do with the letter A. The person receiving that card had to then send a card that has something to do with the letter B, and so on through the alphabet.  You might think that this card was sent for the letter B, but actually it was sent for O, as in "Ooh, snap!"  Random, I know, but it is completely up to sender.  I have no idea what I sent for P, so perhaps it was something just as odd.

The card is from Cafe Press, and is not an officially licensed The Big Bang Theory product, as you can probably tell by the lack of the official show logo.  That doesn't bother me as much as the fact that "Knock. Knock. Knock. Penny." is only on here twice.  

1 comment :

Brenda Perez said...

I LOVE Big Bang Theory! ! ! Great postcard :D