Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day of the Doctor

Turkey TR-102355 received 07-24-2012

Sent by: BuseNur
From: Kırıkkale, Turkey
ID number: TR-102355
Notes: The 9th season premiere of the current version of Doctor Who is tonight, so I thought I'd post a couple of Doctor Who cards.  This card shows Matt Smith, who played the previous Doctor, and Karen Gillan, who played Amy Pond, the Doctor's previous companion.  The current Doctor, also known as the 12th Doctor, is played by Peter Capaldi.  His companion, Clara, is played by Jenna Coleman, who just announced that this season will be her last.  Buse was 14 years old when she sent this card to me, and she mentioned that we share the same birthdate.  Obviously, I'm a bit older.



USA US-2663722 received 03-01-2014

Sent by: Bubsrocks
From: Orlando, Florida, USA
ID number: US-2663722
Notes: I'm sorry, but I can't seem to remember what I was going to write about...

No comments :