Sunday, October 11, 2015

Shows I've Never Seen

Xena: Warrior Princess


Sent by: frozeninmi
From: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
For: Private swap
Notes:  Xena: Warrior Princess aired from 1995 to 2001, and starred Lucy Lawless as the title character.  However, I have never seen any of the 134 episodes, including Callisto, the episode shown here.  In this episode (season 1, episode 22), Callisto starts killing innocent people, claiming that SHE is Xena.  The real Xena has to try to stop Callisto, which the help of her friend Gabrielle.




Canada CA-537032 received 06-20-2015

Sent by: pickles4u2
From: Chatham, Ontario, Canada
ID number: CA-537032
Notes: Breaking Bad aired from 2008 to 2013, and starred Brian Cranston as Walter White and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman.  Again, I have never seen a single episode.  Yes, I realized that it was an extremely popular show, and it won many awards,but it just never interested me.  And if anyone tells me that I HAVE to watch it, that will absolutely guarantee that I will never, ever watch it.  I'm just contrary that way.

2 comments :

wassamatta_u said...

You MUST NOT watch Breaking Bad, EVER! NO watching it! Nope, you are FORBIDDEN!







(think that'll work?)

Kristin aka Trekkie Gal said...

Yeah, sure, that's gonna work. (Yes, that sentence was dripping with sarcasm!)