Wednesday, November 4, 2015

.-- .... .- - -.. --- . ... - .... .. ... ... .- -.--?

Poland PL-485685 received 08-03-2012

Sent by: Budyn
From: Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland
ID number: PL-485685
Notes: So this card hit me with a double whammy - the caption on the back was all in Polish, and the sender wrote half of his message in Morse code.  And by that, I mean he would write part of a sentence in English and then finish it in Morse code, or vice versa.  If I took the time to translate it when I received it back in 2012, I don't really remember.
The photos on the card show various buildings around Budyn's hometown of Kędzierzyn-Koźle.  It's a city of about 64,000 in southwestern Poland.  The city was once two, Koźle on the left bank of the Oder River, and Kędzierzyn on the right.  They merged in 1975.

No comments :