Saturday, November 7, 2015

Messages from China

China CN-1373668 received 08-11-2014

Sent by: finalmog
From: Tianjin, China
ID number: CN-1373668
Notes: Ok, so I have no idea what the message on the front of this card says.  And it's not like I can type it into Google Translate to find out.  finalmog's message was rather short as well, but that's probably because the five stamps he used took up quite a bit of the card.  This is one of the stamps.  That cute little guy is the mascot of the 2014 Youth Olympics.



China CN-1416438 received 12-01-2014

Sent by: PennyDai
From: Shangrao, China
ID number: CN-1416438
Notes: I don't know what the message on the bottom of this card says either, but at least I can read the message in the bottle.  I have some Valentine's Day cards that say "I Love You" or something similar on them, and I always feel a bit weird about sending them to people I've never met.  Fortunately, PennyDai doesn't seem to have a problem with that.  

No comments :