Friday, December 18, 2015

Did You Ever Think I'd Get to 1000?

Canada CA-209358 received 12-31-2011

Sent by: Minniegun
From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ID number: CA-209358
Notes: If I can believe Blogger, and why shouldn't I, this is my 1000th blog post. It's funny that my 1000th blog post came before my 1000th official Postcrossing card.  But that's because I have been slacking on sending recently...and not so recently.

Anyway, this card actually comes from a chain of ice cream parlors in Canada called Cows.  In addition to ice cream, they sell all kinds of cow parody items, which you can see on their website.  I'm particularly partial to the 'Doctor Moo' items. :)  This card was obviously made for the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver.  A number of the events were held in Whistler, including the bobsledding, so that is why the card says 'Whistler' at the bottom.  Also, notice the words on the right side of the card.  That is very disappointing.  I thought a chicken and a cow actually went down the bobsled track!

2 comments :

Ryan said...

If Wassa ruled the world, ONLY chickens and cows would be competing! It would be an interesting world, indeed....

wassamatta_u said...

Sounds like one vote there for "Wassa ruling the world". Perhaps we should start small, with like, say, a certain Online Community...