Sunday, January 24, 2016

Candy Canvas

Jelly Belly Mural - Made in America

Notes: Many times when I  travel back and forth to Wisconsin, I will stop at the Jelly Belly Factory store in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.  Of course, I always try to buy some beans, even though they have done away with the last two flavors that I've really liked - Honey and Pancakes & Maple Syrup.  I will also sometimes pick up some postcards, especially if they have new ones.  They have several postcards of their Jelly Belly Bean Art like this one.  If you want to see more of their art, click here (apologies if you get a couple of pop-up offers).  

Oddly, even though I got this card at the Wisconsin store, the back of the card says it is from the Jelly Belly Visitor Center in Fairfield, California.  Hmmm.... 

No comments :