Saturday, January 30, 2016

Missing: Postcards!!

France FR-586267 received 10-09-2015

Sent by: emma86
From: Poitiers, France
ID number: FR-586267
Notes: When I receive an official Postcrossing postcard, I scan it before I register it so that I can upload the image to Postcrossing right away.  Then, sometime after that, I upload to Flickr and put the actual postcard in a basket to blog later.  Well, there were three cards that I registered in October that are now missing!  Dun dun dunnnnn!!  They are not in the basket, and they are not in any of the other postcard boxes or bags that I have looked in.  If anyone can suggest a new place to look, and I actually find them there, I'll send you a postcard. ;)

This card shows Parc du Futuroscope in Poitiers, France, the town that the sender lives in.  I'm sure she probably mentioned that in her message, but I don't know because I don't have the card!  The park opened in 1987, and features 3-D and 4-D cinemas along with other attractions and shows based on 'multimedia, cinematographic futuroscope and audio-visual techniques'.  Umm...right.  Starting just a few days from now on February 6, Cirque du Soleil will produce a new show at the park called La Forge aux Étoiles.

2 comments :

Chris Overstreet said...

They're under the couch.

Kristin aka Trekkie Gal said...

Unfortnately, they are not. I did find several cat toys, though, so Jedi is happy now.