Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Jabs at Jabba

Star Wars - Vader's Little Princess

For: North America Traveling Envelope Round Robin - Group 107: Cards That Make You Laugh
Notes: This postcard shows one of the illustrations from the book Vader's Little Princess, a follow-up to Darth Vader and Son.  The book follows Darth Vader's attempts at raising Princess Leia, and as you can see from this card, she didn't turn out very well under his guidance.  This illustration makes me wonder what she did to be captured by Jabba.  In the movie, she went to Jabba's palace in disguise to rescue Han, but here she seems to be too much of a bi...brat to care about anyone that much.  Am I putting too much thought into this? 

2 comments :

Chris Overstreet said...

I saw the book at the San Francisco Airport a few weeks ago, and would have gotten it except that I didn't want to pay airport prices.

Kristin aka Trekkie Gal said...

I don't blame you.