Sunday, February 7, 2016

Oh, the Pain!!

Netherlands NL-3171538 received 10-10-2015

Sent by: amyvynwijk
From: Woensdrecht, Netherlands
ID number: NL-3171538
Notes: This is another of the missing cards that I mentioned the other day.  I still have not found them, even after I looked under the couch.  They'll turn up eventually, I'm sure.  

Although I usually preview viewcards (postcards that show real places), I really like cards like this type of card from Nouvelles Images.  I have several others, showing chocolate, cheese, and foods from Morocco.  This one, obviously, shows bread, known as 'pain' in French.  They all seem to be loaves of what we would call artisan bread.  No Wonder Bread here! 

1 comment :

wassamatta_u said...

I think, then, the title should have been "No Wonder!". Though I do like the Pain title as well, so I won't complain too much!